Montag, 6. April 2009

the sea!! the sea!!

Next day I headed further east and the street was amazing. One curve after the other. It was a very good day!






Peter is happy


Every curve I was looking for the sea. And suddenly I could smell it. I was near. One curve and I was there: The sea, surrounded from palmtrees, an old mosque near the mouth of the river and the end of the street.


The end of the street? There was no end of the street in MY map. My map says the street goes above the river. So I eexpected a bridge, a ferry, something like that. But nothing? It was late in the afternoon.. and it was a long way back to the next streetcrossing.

I was really relieved when an indian pointed to Enny and said: "No problem" he also will pass the river with his bike. (a 125ccm moped)

We waited for the ferry.. and after an hour the "ferry" come. I didn't feel relived anymore, when the boatcrew of that converted fisherboat begun to laugh. The pier was much higher then the boat... and Enny was not the lightest baby. But they did it. 6 people brought her on the boat and on the other side also on the road again.






Right on time, I found a hotel room, and right on time I was sitting on a sandy beach, putting my feet deep into the warm sand, and was watching the sunset. I was the happiest man in the world!


sometime you just need not more, then a sunset, to be the happiest man in the world

Keine Kommentare: