Mittwoch, 8. April 2009

Gokarna


It was good to visit Gokarna. Goa is really a nice place to stay, but I also would call it Club Med for budgettourists and very often it has nothing to do with India at all.

Gokarna is very different in that case. Very indian, a holy city. Directly at the sea, full with life and a very nice guesthouse, under coconut trees. A good place to stay some days and enjoying indian life.












This eagle, was sick and lived at a small restaurant at the beach. Usually it stayed at the roof, but sometime it went down, looking for food


.


and once the eagle really surprised me, when it jumped at my back. I didn't feel very comfortable, feeling the sharp claws in my neck. (both pictures overhead were made by Martin. THX!)

There is also a famous beach nearby called "paradise beach" only reachable by feet. But there is nothing like paradise anymore. Tourists made a "shit beach" out of it. Too many people were staying there.. no clean water available, no toilets, lots of waste.. a shame



But on the way, there were really very nice small beaches left und if you looked carfully you could see dolphins playing with each other.

There is also a famous fullmoonparty near Gokarna and I went there once, but it was really not my place either. Hardcore rave music, wired poeple...


Next stop: Hampi

Keine Kommentare: