Dienstag, 7. April 2009

Goa

I drove south to Goa and stopped in Arambol. After 4200 km with Enny it was time for a longer break, and that place was perfect for that.




The beach beside the main become my favorit. Not many people and a small natural sweetwater pool. It was perfect.





I also found a good restaurant. Almost everyday I ate fish thali. Still the best fishdish I ever had in my life.












I got a clean cheap room near the beach and and two old women arround 70 from germany who couldn't speak any word English, were my neighbours. I became their translater for that time. They were very forgetful and one of the ladys only wore the upper second theeth, which didn't fit perfectly.. a wired picture. I liked them.

The beach beside the main become my favorit. Not many people and a small natural sweetwater pool. It was perfect. I also found a good restaurant. Almost everyday I ate fish thali. Still the best fishdish I ever ate in my life.

Ennys Battery was gone after some days of rest. This is fatal because the ignition plug doesn't get the energy directly from the dynamo, but from the battery. If the battery is gone totally you can't start the moterbike. Fortunatelly it was easy to get a new battery.


I made one daytrip to Ajuna. Every wednesday is a huge fleemarket there. With old and young hippies, ravers, tibetans, kashmiris and japanes who were offering suhsi. Some indians were walking through the market and speaking to the tourists: " Excuse me! Your ear is dirty. May I clean it up?" In the evening they started the beach party. 2 huge loudspeaker towers, directed to the sea, the sand beneath your feet pumping from the bass, holy dancing cows and indite Indians who are unrolling bastmats for free... but you have to buy stuff from them.
... all in all, a wired place, funny for a half day, but annoying if you stay longer


It was end of janurary, it was getting hotter ervery day and the numner of tourists decreased. It become so hot, that it was impossible anymore to lie in the sun.

It was very diffcult to leave Arambol. It's one of those places, where time passes by and by und you become lazier every day.

But then the day come where i bestired myself successfully. Next stop was Gokarna.

Keine Kommentare: