Freitag, 9. Januar 2009

Rajasthan/Alwar

I am still wondering, how i got the right way out of New Delhi. I didn'd have a good map, I just followed my instincts and somehow, i was out that huge city and on the right way to Alwar. It took me 7 hours for the 175 km and I would have enjoyed every minute of it......if the motorbike would not have begun to squeak and even worth sometimes the engine died.



I found some mechanics in Alwar (one of them had two thumps, so i knew everything will be alright)



It is really a huge difference, to stay away from the touristic path and meeting people, who usually don't have much contact to tourists. The poeple mostly react with a healthy mixture of friendlyness and curiosity.


Alwar itself was phantastic. Small streets and a very nice palace. So i decided to stay one day longer.





Keine Kommentare: